Your Time dining on Carnival Conquest!
What does that mean?
Your Time guests are able to request any table size or waiter and are typically seated immediately when arriving at the dining room. However, if a modest wait time is required, guests are given a pager so they are free to relax elsewhere on the ship until their table is ready. No more standing around waiting.
At the time of booking with Texas Cruise Company guests will be asked to choose from among Early dining at 6pm, Late dining at 8:15 pm or Your Time dining which allows guests to dine at any time between 5:45pm and 9:30pm (if applicable depending on ship and sailing date). Dining assignments will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis according to when guests made their reservation.
“In making the decision to introduce Your Time dining, we felt it was imperative that we be able to offer guests the option to sit only with those individuals they prefer and that requires reconfiguring a section of the dining rooms on each ship to incorporate smaller table arrangements. This is an important distinction as some lines still group people together under their open seating programs.”
Your Time open seating will be implemented one vessel at a time over the next several months as modifications in dining room table configurations are completed on each ship. And our favorite, the Carnival Conquest, will have this option available later on this month (April 2009).
So there you have it, dine when you want, with whom you want onboard Carnival Cruise ships.
More Good News: Your Time dining will be available on Carnival Ecstasy in Mid October, just in time for lots of Texas Cruise Company customers.
Tip: One little known trick saved some cruise customers over $500 yesterday. We like doing that. It also means repeat customers for us because they know we are looking out for them. Way to go Ramona!!
Why Choose us to book on Carnival Cruise Ships?
1. It is the same price to you as anywhere else so that’s a big factor. We don’t try to trick you with a low price without all the taxes and fees or mislead you in any way. We have too many important customers to do anything like that.
2. We are Master Cruise Counselors certified with CLIA, Cruise Line International Association.
3. We know what are doing. We’ve booked lots of cruises, big and small, large groups and individuals. We’re easy to find, lot’s of people know us and recommend us to others.
4. We’ve been on these cruises and know what to tell you. Been there…done that, liked it all.
5. We look out for our clients best interests. Always. Always. Always.
6. We’re from here. Learn more about us by visiting and subscribing to RealTexasBlog.com